A new line of linear modules using our patent pending ServoBelt™ drive technique is now available. Zero backlash, high stiffness and industry leading repeatability make this technology a true contender to replace linear motors in demanding applications requiring high speed and low settling time.
At the heart of the technology is a static bonded lower belt that meshes with the upper dynamic belt so that the active belting under tension is only a few inches long. Servo tuning can have much higher gains than conventional belts, because stiffness is high and does not change throughout the travel.
- Actuators and stages are configurable as multi-axis Cartesian and gantry robots.
- Modules may be purchased as single axis elements for your OEM equipment or as a completely integrated multi-axis robot with amplifiers, cables and optional linear encoders.
- Multiple carriages can be supplied for independent motions on the same axis, and dual motor carriages are available to double our standard linear forces.
- Five motor choices in both NEMA 23 and NEMA 34 frame sizes for easy configuration, or units are available for mounting of third party motors.
- All chassis are based on Bosch T-slot extrusions for ease of integration and a wide array of mounting hardware.
- Unlimited length for large format applications.
- Accelerations in excess of 4g.
- Speeds to 5m/s.
- High performance polyurethane/steel reinforced belt
- Single motor peak forces to 880N, continuous forces to 300N.
- Out of the box accuracy to ±60µm.
- Unidirectional repeatability to ±10µm, bi-directional to an amazing ±40µm.
- All bearings Lubed-for-Life, no maintenance required.
- Direct-Drive three phase servo motor available in five sizes.
- 16,000 and 20,000 CPR rotary encoders standard.
- Optional Renishaw linear encoder for 10x better repeatability and accuracy
- Optional integrated limit sensors, infinitely adjustable
- Anodized aluminum construction with SS hardware